MERAKI– font created with a soul. It’s is a simple, and extraordinary sans serif that has been designed specifically for logo designs, headlines and branding purposes. It looks great in various projects, where you need clarity with a special character.
While the default character set is distinctive in its own right, graphic designers will love playing with the numerous alternate glyphs that will help them create unique wordmarks and logo designs. This font combines the classic and novelty, Meraki’ simplistic forms with round details make this a lovely, warm typeface perfect for a multitude of typographic applications.
Font include alternate glyphs for the whole alphabet, which allows you to add variety and uniqueness to each logo and each phrase.
WHATS INCLUDED :
- Meraki Font (.otf). It’s the main font, (.otf) It comes with PUA Unicode that gives you full access to the ligatures and alternates in software that doesn’t support the extra characters. Meraki font include multilingual support of Western European, Central European and South Eastern European languages.
- Meraki Font (.ttf). It comes with glyphs without Opentype capable software and European language support.
- Meraki Alternate Font (.ttf). It comes with all alternate glyphs without Opentype capable software and without European language support. In the rest, it is fully functional as a separate font. If you want to see all additional glyphs in one font, please install .otf files. You also get access to all font functionality if you don’t have software that support the extra characters (like Photoshop or Illustrator) and you also do not want to deal with PUA Unicode. Just install all .ttf files and switch between the fonts to insert alternative characters or ligatures.
- Meraki web font (.woff, woff2).
- Meraki Alternate web font font (.woff, woff2).
This typeface is perfect for:
- Wordmarks & Logos
- Headlines & Titles
- Magazines & Editorial
Enjoy making something awesome!